Welcome To Dragon Emperors!
We're a small friendly guild on ShadowKnight Shaiya.
Our main goal is to be fair, and give all the members a chance to be a part of a set of nice people.
As of now the guild sadly has few active members which has caused us to kinda loose track of what we came there for.
But we're working hard to become that good active guild we were when we first started this game.
1. Read the server ToS and rules Here
2. Respect the staff (at all times, you might not always agree with them and feel free to discuss it, but be polite)
3. You do not scam/cheat people (that means if you make a deal with some one do not steal an item or give less than you agreed upon)
3. As of today we have 2 Active GM's and 1 GS in our "stable" You do not at any time pester them to get items (and such)
4. To get gear you need to be active so we can do events, the more you participate, the higher are the chance that you will get the gear you need to be the über player you wanna be, but remember we will when we grow big enough make a list over who is active and participating and give out DragonKillPoints (DKP) accordingly.
5. GRB needs to be attended and it's held on Sundays 3pm PST (this for the guildhouse to be opened)
6. You can use you're earned DKP to buy items from the DKP shop, remember the cost of the item will be removed from your current DKP
7. Respect your guildies, we're only trying to help you, and again if you don't agree with someone.. please take it to an officer or the guildleader and it will be dealt with accordingly, but remember you will need some kinda proof if anyone steps out of line.
you can download a free version of FRAPS (a realtime video capturing program) from Here
screenshots can be taken by pressing F12 or Prtsc (printscreen) but remember to include a fullsize screenshot in that case with all actions/conversations if you need to do multiple screenshots to prove a point, just do it.
Any violations of these rules will have consequences and will be dealt with accordingly.
Check our forum section to see what a violation of each rule will affect.